Kitchen Crew Member
At Chick-fil-A, we are passionate about the opportunity we have to impact millions of guests each year. We are looking for team members who love people and take pride in a job well done.
Our Kitchen Team Member / BOH Crew Members work in a fast paced, high energy environment.
The responsibility of our kitchen staff is to produce the highest quality food with precision and accuracy, continually observing and implementing the proper quality-assurance and food-safety procedures.
Job opportunities as a Cook / Food Prep / Kitchen Team Member / BOH Crew Member are generally offered as full time or part time restaurant job.
Prior experience as a cook, grill cook, fry cook, prep cook, line cook, chef, or restaurant crew member, team member or other BOH part time restaurant jobs is not required but preferred.
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Monday - Saturday availability (work schedule would be 4-5 days/week)
- Daytime availability 5:00am - 5:00pm
- Nighttime availability 2:00pm - 11:00pm
- Minimum Friday and Saturday availability required
Kitchen Job Requirements:
- Become knowledgeable of all of Chick-fil-A’s menu items & the related recipes.
- Execute hospitality by cooking, preparing, and presenting food orders to meet Chick-fil-A’s quality standards.
- Contribute to a safe and overall positive environment by maintaining cleanliness throughout the shift in all food preparation area.
- Perform various kitchen cleaning and storage activities such as dish washing, general & equipment cleaning, storage & rotation of food and supplies.
- Handle all food-related, storage, & cleaning activities in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards that comply with all federal, state, & local regulatory procedures.
- Maintain a calm demeanor, especially during periods of high volume, to preserve a positive work environment and a hospitable experience for our guests.
- College Scholarships - Tuition assistance and scholarships are available to qualified team members.
- Closed Sundays - All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend time with family and friends.
- Professional Environment - At Chick-fil-A, our entire team is coached to develop skills that are transferable across many careers. Many of our team members have gone on to successfully pursue careers in business, medicine, and education.
- Growth Opportunities - We love to promote from within and provide leadership opportunities through our leadership development program.
- Competitive Pay - Starting at $14/hr for 18 years and older.
Chick-fil-A FM 620 North
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
At Chick-fil-A FM 620 North team member and guest safety is our top priority. At the time, we are not serving guest inside of the restaurant. All employees' temperatures are checked upon entry, masks are required, and health screenings are done.